Saturday 14 August 2010

Working Late

I look up from my computer late one evening, as you storm into the office. You never take your eyes off me as you make your way across the office to where I am the only one working, I have been very busy, only occasionally stopping to sip from the fast food drink carton in which only ice now remains.

You level with my desk and grab hold of my arm, pulling me up. You bend down in front of me, dragging my knickers down my legs and pushing my skirt up my legs. You indicate for me to sit on top of the desk, you push me further back and rest my feet on the desk until my legs fall apart, my skirt riding up my hips, showing you everything you came for. Your eyes darken as you realise that I am wearing nothing under my skirt. I grin as I realise what is going through your mind

“I was hoping to bump into you tonight” I clarified.

“I’m glad I could oblige” you responded.

You look over at the drink carton and you pick it up, shaking it to see if there is any ice left. You open the top and take out an ice cube which you pop into your mouth before putting your head between my legs. The shock of the cold on your tongue almost has me sitting upright, my hands gripping the back of your head, holding it between my legs as you lick my clit, the cold sending shivers through my body along with total arousal.

Just as I start to relax a little, you push the remnants of the cold ice cube inside my pussy, sending me arching off the desk in excitement. Your hand feels across the desk for the drink carton to get another ice cube. I stop your hand from searching, as I pick up an ice cube and push it inside myself, before pushing your head back down between my legs to push the ice cube in even further with your tongue with stabbing movements. By now I am really close, and I want to take you with me. I get up from the desk, still feeling the remains of the ice cube inside me. I pop an ice cube into my mouth, before sinking down in front of you and taking your hard cock deep inside my mouth, swirling the ice cube around my mouth so that you can feel the cold against your hot cock.

Just when you think you cannot hold back, you remember what else you wanted. You pull me up to standing. You turn me away from you and push me to lean over the desk, my cheeks bared for you. You open my desk draw and pick up my vibrator and reach round me to push it inside my soaking pussy so that I am shaking. You smear the juices from my pussy over your cock and part my cheeks to insert it inside me, inch by slow agonising inch, the tunnel only stretched by your fingers previously. I bare down to make it easier, wanting more of the vibrator humming inside me and for you to move your cock in and out so I can feel it moving inside me.

You start slowly at first, but getting faster as I arch my back and move against you, changing the angle at which you are entered and putting pressure on your rock hard cock. You want to continue, but you are running out of patience and control. You pull the vibrator out of my pussy and your cock out of my anus. Spreading my legs further apart, you slam your cock inside my pussy, so hard it almost lifts me off the floor. You reach round me to rub your fingers along my slit, bringing me closer and closer.

I spread my legs further and place my hands on the desk in front of me, pushing back against your thrusts and shaking as I feel your fingers rubbing my clit until I can’t hold on any longer. I arch my back so that you can feel the pressure on your cock as my hips change angle. You pull me back against you and you sit down on the chair, so that I am riding you with my back to you. You grab hold of my nipples and pinch them hard as you thrust into me over and over and over really hard until you cum. The pain proves too much and I scream as I cum, my arse against your lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment